Friday, April 10, 2015

My latest book is finished!! FINALLY!






This is my latest book finally published with Blurb. This time it's for the pastel artist who is either a novice or an advanced pastellist.

Just go to www.blurb.com, then type in Rae Andrews in the search engine.

https://www.blurb.com/b/6084731-pastel-painting-and-the-art-of-movement-and-drama

This takes you to my pages of the books I have published including this latest one.
Here you can view a 15 page  preview of  PASTEL PAINTING and the ART OF MOVEMENT and DRAMA.

Take a look.. If you are interested in buying you can buy directly through the BLURB site..
$65.00 plus S/H



4 comments:

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Vicki B. Comments via email:

Boy you have really been a busy busy girl. I love the new book and all your latest postings. You’re cookin’!!!!!
XOXO

Margee said...

Hi! Congratulations on your new book! I did not see a link to preview 15 pages of this book?

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thank you Margie.. I have corrected that error..the book was publishes a few years ago now, and I totally forgot to place a link on my blog..
to view the first few pages all you do is click on the book when you are in Blurb.

Margee said...

Thank you!!!