Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sunny Spot



This is another small therapy painting.. I had more very sad news on Xmas Day.

 My dear old aunt,(the other artist in my family and my mentor) Hazel Johnson  passed away at the ripe old age of 92.

 I needed to just let the color flow, it's so theraputic for me..so get out your sunglasses everyone. LOL.

This recent news means yet another trip back to Australia, in the next week or so..

I hope this trip is not a long one this time, and that I can still resume my posts in the very near future, in the meantime, I am letting loose in my studio while I can.

This is a 9 x 12" watercolor. (unframed)
$200 plus S/H



Prints are also available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/sunny-spot-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



No comments: