Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Lily Weeps (For Jan)


As some of you know I have been in Australia caring for my sister who passed away on October 17th.
I have finally returned to Texas and began painting again  after six weeks of sadness.

My upcoming solo show FRAGMENTS (A METAPHOR FOR LIFE) is being hung this week at:

Hill Design and Gallery, Georgetown Texas.
The show will run through till January 30th

Reception  December 14th from 5 - 8 PM.

I would love to see some smiling faces.
This show has a mixture of acrylics, oils, pastels and watercolors in it.


This latest painting was painted in dedication to my sister Jan.

It is an acrylic on gallery wrap canvas 24 x 36"
$700 plus S/H.

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/the-lily-weeps-for-jan-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

No comments: