Monday, November 10, 2014

It's All About The Light



Well I am back from a wonderful trip to Italy with my painting buddies. What a fun time we had!

I painted lots of small watercolors, ate way too much and drank some wonderful vino.

I will post some of those paintings later, but I was very blessed to have sold many of them while there. Thank you to all who bought my little memories.

The above painting is completely made up. I wanted to get my head back into pastels again after doing watercolors for so long.

I am teaching a LANDSCAPE pastel workshop this coming Saturday in Georgetown as well as doing a demo for the central Texas Pastel Society.

As many of you know I LOVE the velour paper for the pastel medium, however this is on sanded paper which takes me some getting used to again. I hope you like it.

This is a 19.5" x 11" pastel.
$350 plus S/H

Prints are also available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/its-all-about-the-light-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

No comments: