Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Surf Action...Pastel Seascape...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews



This one is a labor of love.. I adore doing water as a subject. Especially a dramatic scene.
It's not an image from anywhere in particular, just painted with the feeling I get from watching waves at the shoreline.

This image is a pastel on Sennelier paper. 
It is unframed.
Size of this image is 12.75" x 20"

$295 Plus S/H

Prints of this image and more of my art are available at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/surf-action-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


No comments: