Sunday, September 6, 2015

Valley Vantage Point....Acrylic...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews




This one is completely 'doodled' on the IPad first. I turned a few old paintings upside down, just to use the colors for this one.. I work in several layers in the Sketch Club app, and then when I am happy I flatten them.. Voila.. I have a new creation!

It's such a fun way to get a start on a painting. 

Out of the mess came this. 

I find this very relaxing while I watch TV at might, just work out some compositions from which I might paint the next day.

This image is 8" x 8" unframed painting and is on an Ampersand Museum board. I quite like these surfaces, they have that tooth I was mentioning in my last post. Something for my paint to grab.

$120 Plus S/H



Prints of this image and more of my works are available at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/valley-vantage-point-rae-andrews.html

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com



No comments: