Friday, October 21, 2016

Bull Creek 3..Gouache..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



This small GOUACHE painting is of the Bull Creek area quite near me. I have painted it many times.
Just a lovely place to paint.

I am finding GOUACHE a great alternative to other plein air choices.

I tinted this watercolor paper with a soft yellow first in acrylics. After it was dry, I painted the scene in gouache.

I hope you like it, a fun one to do.

This image is 3.9" x 9.8" unframed
$60 plus S/H

Prints are also available through Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/bull-creek-3-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstration of her techniques in all media.

Please visit her website at www.raeandrews.com

Contact Rae through her blogsite or website


Thanks for visiting..

No comments: