Friday, July 7, 2017

Tree Lined Path..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews

 
 
 
 
Tree Lined Path was a quick demo I did a few years ago in pastel.
As I have been in my reconstructing mood for my older pieces I thought why waste this wonderful paper (Sennelier sanded paper).
 
So off I went. The image is completely made up.
 
You can see how the painting progressed from the very early 'raw' beginnings to a finished pastel painting.
 
 
 
This image is 11" x 19" unframed.
$300 plus S/H
 
 
 
Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting..



Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Thanks for the lessons in updating paintings! Love this one. Hugs.