Thursday, August 24, 2017

Headland At Lowtide..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



HEADLAND AT LOWTIDE  is an imaginary image, but one I have seen many times in my homeland of Australia. The light is so clear there, and the colors are so vibrant.

I am very inspired by color and movement as you all know, and any water scene will always captivate me.

I hope you like this one, it was fun to paint.
I have no idea of the substrate, it could be UArt paper but I truly don't know. It was one I found in my reserve drawer.

                                                This image is 8" x 10" unframed

                                                                $150 plus S/H

                      Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

    https://fineartamerica.com/featured/headland-at-lowtide-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

 
 
 
Thanks for visiting..
 
Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com


No comments: