Monday, September 18, 2017

Just Turning..Pastel.. Texas Artist..Rae Andrews

JUST TURNING is a scene from the area of Hamilton Pool here in Texas, the river is the Pedernales.


I love this area, so full of things to paint. I used Photoshop to embellish and vamp up my colors with this one, something I do a fair bit..


This image is done on a mauve colored Canson TOUCH paper, not one of my favorites I have to admit, just not enough 'tooth' to it for my style of painting.




Image size is 22" x 28" unframed
$525 plus S/H


Prints of this image are also available through  Fine Art America:


https://fineartamerica.com/featured/just-turning-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true
























Thanks for visiting..

Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Ahhh, another beauty. This is so true to the scene, but painterly and gorgeous!