Sunday, May 13, 2018

Old Friend 1...Watercolor...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews

 I found this one in my archives and have no idea why I did not post it when I did it. I have painted this old relic a few times, one image I put in my watercolor book as a step by step demo, very similar to this painting..

Check it out! 


Ways With Watercolor...Ready, Set Go!
 http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/5636335-ways-with-watercolor-ready-set-go-by-rae-andrews

 This wonderful subject was on Maui when I lived there many years ago, just abandoned in a field.

                                               Sad to see, but a great subject just the same.
                                                     This original is 12" x 16" unframed

                                                                  $220 plus S/H

Prints are also available through Fine Art America:
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/old-friend-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae paints and teaches in all media.. Please contact her through this blog or her website for inquiries..
Thanks for visiting



No comments: