Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Nature’s Colors..Watercolor..Texas Artist...Rae Andrews


This was a brand new substrate for me. I just happened on it while googling watercolor supports.
This is a crescent watercolor board.. available through Dick Blick.
https://www.dickblick.com/products/crescent-watercolor-boards/

I absolutely love this surface, it comes in many sizes too. Not as rough a surface as Arches Co but this is a CP surface just the same.

This image is 11” x 14” unframed
$295 plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America

Thanks for visiting..



2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

So pretty….
You inspired me to try the watercolor markers. I need practice, but they are fun and nice for my sketching.

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

That’s Great Jo I hope you are getting a lot of fun with them. I like he, for my travel journals ..