Monday, June 3, 2019

Citadel..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



This very impressionistic watercolor was just to explore the surface of these Crescent Watercolor Boards I am now using.

I played with a wet into wet throw in of colors first. And developed the tree in a wet into wet techniques as well.
At the end when the painting was half dry I sprayed it softly with a mister and textures began to appear in the rock lead in to the tree. 

I then developed that area with a little linear embellishment..

This image is 11” x 14” and is presented unframed

$250 plus S/H

I hope you like this one, it was fun to paint and very quick.

Thanks for visiting...

Rae teaches workshops in both Europe and the United States.
Contact her through this blog or via her website for more info.

RaeAndrews.com



No comments: