Saturday, March 28, 2020

Quiet Whisper..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


This one just painted itself really..  I knew I was going to paint  flowers, but had no clue what type.
I stuck to a very limited palette and threw colors on my pre wet surface first. . Later I found where to place my flowers.

Quiet Whisper is an unframed watercolor.
16" x 20"
$500 plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/quiet-whisper-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



Rae teaches workshops in Europe and the USA. For more info please contact her through this blog or her website
                                                                  raeandrews.com

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Absolutely love the colors in this. So nice to see you painting.

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thanks Jo, not a great deal else for us to do except garden and housework, neither of which I enjoy as much as painting. ❤️