Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Latest Dancing Brushes (3) Course with Rae Andrews





Dates ...August 19-October 7  
8  lessons in all.  If you are interested please contact me through this blog ..

Cost is $240 for the bank of 8 lessons.
Time is every Wednesday at 1pm CST.
All done on zoom.

You get a video link as well of each session in case you have commitments which stop you from seeing the live session. Those links are available to you for 5 months.
Or you can download them to your computer to keep .

I also do an individual critique session of each work posted every Monday morning on the Dancing Brushes 3 private group site at 11am CST....This is done via a live video. 
That’s pretty invaluable in itself for most students..

If you wish to join me, let me know through this blog, and I will send you a PayPal invoice right away. As soon as that’s paid, you are in.. 

Thank you , I hope you will consider joining, but don’t leave it too long, I cannot hold places and the class is almost full.

Rae

No comments: