Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rainbow Yorkies

After looking at the little Yorkie painting I did a while back, I decided it needed more light, so here is the amended version. I think it's better, hope you do also. :))
Some of you already know I have now aquired two Yorkie Puppies, little terrors,and the light of my life... but more on them later.
These two are not mine, however one is related to mine.

I took this photo a while ago before even contemplating I would have two of my own one day.

These little guys are part of my Rainbow Series.

My own Yorkies, Pebbles and Bam Bam, will be featured later, maybe when they hold still long eneough to get a good shot.. Ha!

This one is watercolor/gouache on Arches paper and is approx. 6.75 x 8.15" (image size) and is matted ready for framing .
Price on this one is $60.00

1 comment:

Dean H. said...

I love this whole rainbow series concept, Rae!
I have tried some in this manner, but too timidly, I fear. I like your brave gusto with these!!!
Hope you do a lot more!