Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mixed Bag..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



Getting ready to teach the last floral session in my online lessons ..Dancing Brushes.

Thought I would do something like this one, a ‘Mixed Bag’ of techniques.
Hope it doesn’t scare off my students! 

16” x 20”
Watercolor on Arches CP Paper
$450 plus  S/H

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America

Rae teaches online lessons and workshops in Europe and the USA.

For more info please contact her through this blog or vie her website

Thanks for visiting...

5 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

This is beautiful.
I can’t imagine you’d scare off anybody. Do you have a hidden side? :-)

Unknown said...

A friend of mine took your online floral watercolor class. I would LOVE to take the class also. Where can I find it to sign up. Your work is breathtaking.

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thank you for the inquiry on my online lessons. It’s best if you email me through my website
raeandrews.com.
I need your email so I can respond, but don’t put it on my blog, it’s possibly not secure.
My website is.
Thanks again
Rae

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Meant to give my website address , so sorry I left it out of above comment.. but it’s on all the posts as well.
raeandrews.com