Friday, July 24, 2020

High Tide..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


I used to paint so many more seascapes when I lived in a tropical climate, but I am out of practice now.

I thought I had better see if I can still paint them after 16 years of living in the middle of Texas.

This one is an imagined seascape, but was such fun to do, I think I will try another.

                                                 16" x 20" unframed

                                                             $400 plus S/H


                    Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America..




          Rae also conducts online workshops called Dancing Brushes With Rae Andrews

                         For more information please contact her through her website 
                                       
                                                           raeandrews.com

                                                          Thanks for visiting..

        

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

You do all water so well. This is smashing, literally. I see the waves smashing on the rocks. :-) Will enjoy seeing more seascapes.

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thank so much Jo. Yes I love painting water, these days in Texas it cools me off somehow. 😊