Friday, August 14, 2020

Poetry In Motion..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




I am getting ready to begin my  third  Dancing Brushes Course online next week..

This course is  two months long.
We all have  a lot of fun and I am blessed to have so many eager students.

So this painting is similar to one of the Lesson plans I have worked out for my classes.

It’s a mixture of watercolor and Liquid Acrylics. I love mixing these two mediums.. 

This one is 16” x 20” 
On Arches CP Paper

Prints of this image will soon be available on Fine Art America.

Please contact me through this blog or via my website for more information on my classes and workshops

                                                        raeandrews.com

                                                   Thanks for visiting




No comments: