Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Delightful Dance..Watercolor..Texas Artist...Rae Andrews


 

Getting ready for a Zoom Dancing Brushes 3 lesson today so thought I would give the students a design format a little like this one.

It makes you think about composition and how to allow the subject to shine without overworking the details.


I hope the students like this way of painting, I love it!


This image is 16” x 20” unframed.

$500 plus S/H

Prints of this image will soon be available through Fine Art America 


Please contact me through this blog or via my website for more information on my classes and workshops

                                                        raeandrews.com

                                                   Thanks for visiting

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Beautiful. I’m sure the class will love painting with you. So much fun!

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Yes I think they enjoyed the lesson very much thank you Jo❤️