Sunday, August 15, 2021

Latest Dancing Brushes Watercolor Course with Rae Andrews

 Here we go everyone!

Come join me in this 6 x week course starting August 25th through September 29th.. Cost for Six Lessons is………..$250 USD

We meet each Wednesday at 1PM Central Time on Zoom.

You will be treated to a 1 to 1.5 hour demo of different genres and techniques and approaches to your watercolor paintings.

I love color and design, and I generally push the boundaries in my own work..This is your chance to get out of the doldrums and let loose..

So let’s have fun together..

Contact me at the email listed on the flyer and I will send you a PayPal invoice.. 

Once paid, I send you the classroom Zoom link and an invite to our private FB group Dancing Brushes 5.

This group is set up only for students attending this course, and each week I will give you a full critique on your work done in class. It’s a great way for you to interact with others and see what they have done as well.

I hope you will join me, 

Stay safe..

Rae




No comments: