Sunday, August 29, 2010

You Want To Pin The Tail On The What?

I had started this one a few days ago, and have been simulaneously working on it and several other paintings I had started. Hence all the posts today, they all came to fruition..Yippee!

He is an adorable baby donkey I met in Brenham, Texas last year at a friend's farm.
My little pal was so friendly, he followed me everywhere while I was trying to take shots of the animals.

I was able to get some good shots of him and the other donkeys, so I guess you are going to see more in later posts.

This will be my last post today though, time for a glass of vino and put my feet up.
Cheers!

5 comments:

Vicki Brevell said...

I can just see by the look in his eyes that he's totally in love with you! What a sweet face. I think you should have a solo animal show at NWH for the next "All Creatures Great & Small."
Hugs,
Vic

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Hmm, well thanx for the vote of confidence Vic, these animal paintings sure fit into the Creatures Great and Small category.
I will ponder the thought, tee hee.
Hugs back
Rae

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Courtney Brown comments via e/mail:



He's the best one yet! He looks as though he's going to put his head right through the screen. You are amazing, Rae; thanks for sending him.

Courtney

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Many thanks Courtney, I am so glad you like him.. Or is it a she? all that fur/hair I can't tell. LOL

Bãpp said...

I like this very much Rae.
great work!!!!!!!
hugs,
jan :)