Monday, June 6, 2011

A Group Of Five Show

Hi everyone, well I am back from France and our group show for the Group of Five in Georgetown here in Texas is up, thanks to three members of the group who hung my works and Vicki's while we were having croissants in Provence. (More on France later) ..





Unfortunately I caught a terrible cold over there and as a result I am still pretty weak, so did not make the opening to this show last Friday night. Here is Vicki standing between two of my paintings.





I will get more photos of the whole show on the blog very soon, when I myself can go and view it, I have heard we had some positive responses on the works, so if you can go along and see the show, it will be up for the month of June at Georgetown Library, Mezzanine level.


The other artists in the show are Vicki Brevell, Nancy Brown, Sue Nosler Gray and Susan Abston Wiley.








No comments: