Saturday, September 22, 2012

Refining and my last 15 minutes

In the end, I adjusted colors madly! Scrambling to get the feathers to read correctly and the birds' features a little more refined.
I had to really look at the tonal values on Baby (the blue and gold Macaw) but i think i am happy, after all took me only an hour.. Yippee!

If you want to visit the demo tomorrow Sunday 23rd please drop in to Marie Callender's restaurant on 183 and Capitol of Texas Highway in the Gateway Shopping center at around 4.30pm.

Other artists in this event are Libby Peters, Char Eppright and Sonja Kever, I am in esteemed company.
Please come and see this fun event, you will not be disappointed I promise.

The title of this piece is
Time Out

2 comments:

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Janine M comments via email:

Impressive. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration. You're amazing ! xoxo Janine

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...



Dean H. has left a new comment on your post "Time Out":

Wow! That's a challenging proposition, Rae! Love the birds. Good luck on the demo.