Friday, July 19, 2013

Provence Privacy



Moving right along with more oil paintings on small panels, this one is hot off the press :)))

I am getting used to Dreama's colors from the recent workshop although I am a lot lighter in intensity than she is, go figure? Rae, the queen of bold colors??

I do like the light on this one though, and I know that has a lot to do with the temperature of my colors against eachother.

I don't have a few of the colors recommended by Dreama, so I am just adjusting as I go with what I have. I have also used some palette knife work on this one, just to finish it off.

I hope you like this one, it is a 12 x 12" oil on gesso panel.

$300 plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/provence-privacy-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true




No comments: