Saturday, July 25, 2015

Heat Of The Day.. Semi Abstract..Pastel and Acrylic... Texas Artist ...Rae Andrews



I stretched the mood a little more with this one, making my colors a little more intense.And the board was a deep rust color, so the colors I painted over this had to be a but more 'gutsy' for effect.
This is a pastel on a sanded board. I used my acrylics first, to get a REALLY bright start, then used my pastels over the top.



                                                     $100 Inc. S/H within the United States

                                                      This is a 5,5" x 7.5" image (unframed)

                                           Prints are also available through Fine Art America:

                  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/heat-of-the-day-rae-andrews.html

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com



No comments: