Monday, August 10, 2015

Shadow Dance, Alaska...Acrylic...Landscape...Texas Artist..Rae Andrews





A few years ago I was in Alaska, wow! What gorgeous scenery. It's taken me a while to even paint something from that area, it's all just gorgeous.

Today I thought I would leave the houses alone from previous images, and just do a landscape.

Even the colors are very much softer for me. However, the scene was a mid morning light, and shadows were a lot more seductive.

                                   This image is an acrylic on textured board (unframed),

                                                   
                                                $120 inc. S/H within the contiguous USA




                      Prints of this image are available through fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/shadow-dance-alaska-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

You might also check out this image on items such as pillows and phone covers..






Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: