Saturday, September 12, 2015

Shadowed Stroll..Pastel..Landscape.. Texas Artist...Rae Andrews


Well here is the finished painting. 
I am happy with it, but of course as most artists, I find areas I could have done better. Oh well, back to the studio.. 
I do love this surface of Kitty Wallis paper.. 
I did not use any watermedia underneath this, it's all pastel.


This image is for sale..
$230 Plus S/H
Image size is 9" x 12" (unframed)

Prints are also available at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/shadowed-stroll-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: