Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Still Waters..Watercolor Landscape...Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



I love to paint water, it doesn't matter which medium I choose, I just feel so connected with it.

I have painted this scene before, and this time I left certain things out, a bridge, a huge rock in the water, I just didn't need.

I wanted the painting to be more about the water this time.

Isn't it great how we can play with nature this way under the label of 'I am an artist'? 

This is a watercolor on Arches paper and is 14" x 20" unframed.
$175 Plus S/H

Prints are also available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/still-waters-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Or..

Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Linda said...

This is beautiful, Rae! I love the water and you have captured it perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing, and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thanks so much Linda.. I appreciate your lovely comment!
:)))