Friday, July 15, 2016

Falls.. Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews





This is one I did many years ago. As you can possibly guess, it's from when I lived on Maui.

It began as a demo for the Hui No'eau which is an art school on Maui where I used to teach.

I did embellish it again recently, so here it is. 
I have been going through old works and seeing what I deem worthy to post. Hope you like.

This image measures 22" x 16" unframed 
$450 Plus S/H



Prints of this image and more of my art are on Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/falls-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit Rae's Web Site at:www.raeandrewsgallery.fineartstudioonline.com

Or..


No comments: