Friday, October 14, 2016

Bull Creek 1 and 2..Gouache...Texas Artist..Rae Andrews

See framed sample below of this image from Fine Art America.






One of the small gouache paintings I did en plein air yesterday. This is Bull Creek in Austin.

I always tint the surface first with a bright color, to get the 'pop' of freshness to show throughout my image.
This one was a wild magenta.

The painting is done in GOUACHE, my new favorite for plein air painting.

This image is 5" x 7" unframed
$60 plus S/H


                                      Bull Creek 2..Gouache on watercolor paper

                              This is the second image I did, gouache on watercolor paper. 
                                                This one is 8" x 8" unframed.
                                                                $65 plus S/H



                                                               Thanks for visiting..

No comments: