Sunday, October 23, 2016

Greenbelt Beauty..Gouache.. Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



 I love to paint these 'small gems'while watching TV at night (especially during the LONG ad breaks!

One would think after painting all day in my studio, I would have had enough huh? But no, I need to still keep at it.Some of these small ones might become a larger painting down the line, who knows.

This one was finished last night. The scene is one I see regularly on my lovely morning walks with the dogs.

This painting is in gouache on Fabriano paper.
3.9" 9.8" unframed

$60 plus S/H


Prints are available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/greenbelt-beauty-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae teaches workshops and does demonstrations of all her techniques in all mediums. 
Contact her through this blog or her website:

www.raeandrews.com

Thanks for visiting

No comments: