Friday, March 24, 2017

Sandy Trail..Pastel.. Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



Just finished this one, experimenting with acrylic inks as a base.. I have no idea what this substrate was, it's not Sennelier or UArt, . I bought a few sheets off a friend who had them for a long while. 

I was a little scared to use wet media on this first, however it seemed okay, although I would not want to push it too much, as it began to lift the surface a little.

As I said, totally experimental.

The color was a soft greenish tan to start with and I used very wild pink and ocher colored inks as my base.

The size of this one is 11" x 15" unframed.
$350 Plus S/H

Prints are available through Fine Art America:




Thanks for visiting..


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her many techniques . She uses all media.

Please contact her through this blog, or via her website at:







No comments: