Monday, June 19, 2017

Lily Design..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



                            I don't think I have ever done one like this before, and it was great fun. Quite meditative actually.
                                                                  My AIM....

                         I just wanted LINE to be the main focus, and of course, COLOR.

                         I think I may carry this idea on in a larger piece, wish me luck!

                                  This is a small watercolor on Fabriano paper.
                                                           5" x 7" unframed
                                                             $60 plus S/H


                    Prints of this image are available through Fine Art America:
                https://fineartamerica.com/featured/lily-design-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true










                                                        Thanks for visiting..

Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

No comments: