Wednesday, July 12, 2017

North Shore Drama..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



Well here is another 'reworked' demonstration. You had better get used to my reworked demos, I have A LOT! Please forgive my indulgence.

There were parts of this especially the middle wave (see below image) and crest which I did like and wanted to keep.

It used to look like this cropped version below. I had only cropped the image in Photoshop and pondered that version for a while. In hindsight I perhaps should have gone with this interpretation.

However, I hated to waste this gorgeous sheet of Sennelier paper.

So...I decided to stay with the whole image and try and make it work.



This top original image is 19.5" x 25.5" and on a dark blue Sennelier paper.

$550 plus S/H

Prints are also available through Fine Art America:




Thanks for visiting..

Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com



No comments: