Sunday, July 23, 2017

Rural Cluster..Waterclor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



I don't even recall when I did this one, but it was a while ago. I just splashed watercolors on the paper and worked the subject into it. I used a fine ink line in some places also as you will see.
Just a little whimsy for the day.

                                                      This one is 8.25" x 9" unframed

                                                                      $65 plus S/H


                                                                 Thanks for visiting..

Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Beautiful and full of life. I always look forward to the surprises on your blog!