Saturday, September 2, 2017

Twists and Turns Near Johnson City..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




I just finished this pastel..

The surface is the all cotton sanded Pastel Premier paper.. I am liking this surface a lot especially for my landscapes.

The scene is mostly for memory, and is very near Johnson City on the way to Fredericksburg here in Texas.

I pass it a lot in the car, never stopping to take a photo, but it always gets my attention on the highway. That zig zag line again, can't resist!

The colors are very embellished to suit my mood, and I am sure with the end of summer, the river is nowhere near as full as this is, but I am an artist, what can I say?

This image is 12" x 16" unframed

$300 plus S/H


Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:










Thanks for visiting..
 
Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com
 




No comments: