Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Journal Entry ...Watercolor...Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




This journal entry is from one of my wanders off the beaten track during my workshop at Le Vieux Couvent in France one year ago.

While students were painting the church nearby and vineyards, I did a little excursion through the brambles with my camera and found this amazingly beautiful scene to paint.

The reflections were simply beautiful. They were just reaching out from the shore and in the far distance there was a small beach of some sort..just perfection.

This is in my larger format 8” x 10” Stillman and Birn journal.

Thanks for visiting..

Rae teaches workshops in both the United States and Europe.
For more info, please contact her through this blog or through her website..

                                           raeandrews.com

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Haven’t had time to comment, but I do look at all your posts. The journal entries are spectacular. Such a good habit. Hugs.

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thanks Jo, I do love doing the journal entries, keeps me in touch with all my Wandering..
Hugs back, and Merry Xmas