Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Journal Entry..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




I had this journal entry drawn out ready for watercolor touches, so I finished it and decided to post today as well as the previous post.

I am sure you know me well enough by now and conclude I cannot go a day without painting something.


This one is here in Austin and is the area I walk the dogs sometimes, lovely after all the rain.


Rae works and teaches workshops  in all media. She teaches locally in her studio in Texas, and does workshops in both the United States and Europe.

                        For info please contact her on this blog or through her website..
                                                        raeandrews.com

                                                         Thanks for visiting...

No comments: