Saturday, March 14, 2020

Castelnaud Charm, France..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



I seem to be finally getting to the end of this series of fun images. Maybe a few more in the future, don't know. I so love painting them, I hope you are not bored with these images of my travels.

11" x 14" unframed
$350 plus S/H

Prints are also available through Fine Art America
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/castelnaud-charm-france-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



Rae conducts workshops in Europe and the USA.. For more info please contact her through this blog or via her website..
                                                                 raeandrews.com

                                                              Thanks for visiting..

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Beautiful and fun. You know we never get tired of your images. These are bright and happy. Thanks for sharing.

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Aww. Thanks my dear friend.❤️