Monday, April 6, 2020

A Welcome Release..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews






 The latest in this FLORAL SERIES.this one did not quite work for me and even now I’m not sure. The image below is what I started with.



This is before I worked further on this one..I was dissatisfied with the positioning of the bulk ..so I added more distribution of the background and then a pale lemon wash into some of the white areas. Oh and another flower in the lower area.


16" x 20"
Watercolor on Arches CP Paper
$500 plus S/H

Prints are also available through Fine Art America

Rae conducts workshops both in Europe and the USA.

She also has online classes as well.

Please contact her through this blog or via her website.

                                                           raeandrews.com

                                                       Thanks for visiting

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Such a beautiful finish. Helen Van Wyk, artist on PBS videos, used to say, “Make it. Break it. And fix it again.” You did just that. Lovely.

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thank you my friend. ❤️