Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Blanket Falls..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



I was playing with a water theme again today, I think it makes me feel cooler in this Texas heat! 

So this is a small one completely made up.

10.5" x 12" 
Watercolor on Arches CP Paper
$ 280 plus S/H

Prints of this image will soon be available through Fine Art America


Please contact me through this blog or via my website for more information on my classes and workshops

                                                        raeandrews.com

                                                   Thanks for visiting

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Your water and rocks are so pretty and well done. The previous flowers sing. Hugs.

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thank you so much my friend. ❤️