Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Attention Everybody!

This is another oil on gallery wrap canvas.
I love to play with colors as you might tell by this one :)
I have to say these flowers are quite possibly the hardest I have ever tackled, have painted them in the past, wonder why I keep coming back to them? Mental Artist Cruelty? Or just plain MENTAL?

If you would like to buy this painting please contact me at :

rae4art@aol.com

Price is $60.00
Plus S/H within the US $12.00
Outside the US $25.00

5 comments:

Sheriart said...

Love all the color.

Susan Roux said...

It looks like you had lots of fun with colors. Perhaps you just enjoy a challenge or are very attracted to these blossoms. It's just dancing!

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thank you girls for your comments, I always love getting them from my fellow artists.
Happy painting
Rae

Shelley Whiting said...

This flower is very lively and I love the flowing and organic style. Beautiful and lovely work.

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Thanks so much Shelley, I hope you will visit my gallery often.happy painting,
Rae