Friday, October 19, 2018

Journal Posts from Trip In France..Watercolor..Rae Andrews

Well I am finally posting a few images from my journals . I know it's been ages, sorry for my lapse in posts.

I taught a workshop this year in Southwest France in the Dordogne region, and then 6 weeks later, I taught another workshop in the French Alps.
Both were superb workshops, wonderful students and great fun!

here are some images I did during each workshop and some later in my studio at home. I hope you enjoy them as much as I love painting them.


This one is from the trip in May in the Dordogne area of southwest France. This was a day excursion for photo ops and painting.
We stayed at Le Vieux Couvent.. A simply wonderful venue and I am teaching there again (third time now) in July of 2019.


Another from this same trip. A marvelous small village near the convent where we stay. So many painting opportunities.


Just on the street where we stayed. I had fun with this one..

I bought a new journal, an 8" x 10" format. I quite like this larger size, when opened to use both pages, it measures 10" x 16", perfect.


Thanks for visiting...
Please stay tuned for more journal entries and news on my upcoming overseas workshops.


Rae paints and teaches  in all mediums.
For more info please contact her via this blog or through her website at raeandrews.com




No comments: