Thursday, June 20, 2019

Shadow Dance ..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



Another unframed pastel close focus of eucalyptus leaves.

I am loving this process of overlaying an abstraction of colors over the subject. I do this in my app Sketch Club on my IPad.

It gets me out of the ‘color doldrums’ and can totally surprise the eye..

This one is a pastel on Sennelier La Cate sanded paper..
It measures 14.5” x 19.4” unframed.
$350 plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America.

Thanks for visiting..

Rae teaches workshops in pastel and watercolor in Europe and America.

Contact her through this blog or via her website for more info..

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Beautiful and colorful. There are lots of eucalyptus trees in Bolivia, this takes me back. I can almost smell them.