Sunday, April 12, 2020

Here I Am ! Watercolor..Texas Artist...Rae Andrews


Here I Am ! is a watercolor on Arches CP paper.
I did this one as a demo on my online classes.

An exercise on leaving interesting negative spaces and using a limited palette of colors.

The students did amazing work! I was blown away.

This image is 12" x 16" unframed
$300 plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/here-i-am-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



Rae teaches workshops in the USA and Europe. Recently she began online classes as well.

For more info please contact her through this blog or her website 

                                                        raeandrews.com

                                                       Thanks for visiting.. .

No comments: