Friday, August 7, 2020

Water Patterns..Watercolor ans Fluid Acrylics..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



I just felt like playing today. 

This one began from nothing at all in mind, and I just experimented with Fluid Acrylics, and let them flow on the page, helped by my blow dryer.

I dried it completely then and began to find my lily shape into and over the paints. 

With negative painting I brought my flowers and lily pads into focus.
                                                                    Great fun.


                                                           12" x 16" unframed
                                                                 $350 Plus S/H

                                                           

             This image is also available in prints through Fine Art America.





      Rae also conducts online workshops called Dancing Brushes With Rae Andrews

                     For more information please contact her through her website 
                                       
                                                     raeandrews.com

                                                  Thanks for visiting

No comments: