Monday, March 18, 2013

A Winner!


I was thrilled to learn that my "Take me Too Please" won  FIRST PLACE in the Animal section  of the Austin Pastel Society Show last night.

Not only did I win a place, but several of my very closest art buddies also won a place or merit awards.
Good job everyone!

If you want to see this show it is well worth it.

Some wonderful work is always on display with this art society, some great artists, I am in great company.

The show runs till April 21st.
Corridor of ArtChase Bank Building
700 Lavaca
Austin

 
http://www.austinpastelsociety.org/

You can see the slide show of winners at this link.






3 comments:

Kay Wyne said...

Congrats on your award...this is wonderful painting! Paint on.

Tonya Vollertsen said...

Nice one Rae! I would take him with me. Congratulations!

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...



Congrats Rae - I love your award winning painting! :)



Nancy Medina