Monday, May 20, 2013

Tropical Blues (Demo from Rae's Saturday workshop)

Well as I promised a couple of the students, I am posting this demo and the other one I did at my  Saturday workshop, just for their reference.

It was a great workshop, and although pretty hectic at times, I think everyone had fun.

All students did a great job of leaving whites within the watercolor, which was my aim.
Also colors were a lot more vibrant.

This one is a tad overworked now in places, but it is a demo after all.What can I say?

Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm, I hope I did not scare you all too much. :))

This is a 14 x 20" watercolor.

1 comment:

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Janine M. Comments via email:


Really lovely. The demo was so interesting I must say. Impressive.