Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Time Warp



TIME WARP is a small watercolor and liquid acrylic on Arches paper.

I must say I am loving doing these small abstracts, what a great deal of fun and yet, very thought provoking.
One has to be constantly thinking about the design, in my case, color, shape and line.
When turned at other angles, this one still works for me, it was hard to find where to sign it.

This is an 11" x 7.5" (unframed) image.
$200 Plus S/H

Prints of this painting can also be purchased through Fine Art America.
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/time-warp-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

You might also take a look at the items FAA make from these images, PILLOWS, PHONE CASES, DUVETS  and TOTE BAGS.


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


No comments: